- Legal basis
Preparation and fulfillment of a contractUnless otherwise specified, Cosmetic Cell Concept AG collects and uses personal data within the scope of the preparation and fulfillment of contracts concluded with the individual data subjects. This also applies to processing operations that are necessary for the implementation of pre-contractual measures. The basis is therefore Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) GDPR. If you refuse to provide the personal data required for this purpose, Cosmetic Cell Concept AG services may only be available to you to a limited extent or not at all.Legal obligationFurthermore, it is possible that Cosmetic Cell Concept AG is subject to legal obligations (e. g. regarding the provision of services for the storage of means of payment), for the fulfillment of which personal data must be collected and used.Legitimate interestIf processing is necessary to protect a legitimate interest of Cosmetic Cell Concept AG or a third party, and if the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not override the first-mentioned interest, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO as the legal basis for the processing.
If none of the aforementioned circumstances apply, Cosmetic Cell Concept AG shall only collect and use personal data with the prior consent of the data subject.
- Data deletion and storage period
The personal data of the data subject will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of the storage no longer applies. This means, for example, that personal data collected for the purpose of preparing and fulfilling a contract will be deleted after the contract has ended.Storage may also take place if this has been provided for by the European or national legislator in Union regulations, laws or other provisions to which the controller is subject. Data will also be blocked or deleted if a storage period prescribed by the aforementioned standards expires, unless there is a need to continue storing the data for the conclusion or fulfillment of a contract.
- Data transfer to Switzerland
The responsible party is based in Switzerland. Therefore, the processing of the collected personal data (also) takes place in Switzerland pursuant to. the adequacy decision of the European Commission No. 2000/518/EC.
- Collection, use and processing of personal and company-related data
When you visit the website https://cosmetic-cell-concept.com/, certain data is automatically stored on our servers for system administration, statistical or backup purposes. These are the following data:
- Visited pages
- Social media
- Origin of the visit
- Completed formsThis data may, under certain circumstances, allow conclusions to be drawn about a specific visitor. However, personal data is not utilized in this context. The use of such data is exclusively anonymous.
- Transfer to third parties
Your data will be transferred to our partners (third parties) as far as the order processing requires it. If we pass on data to external service providers, technical and organizational measures are taken to ensure that the data is passed on in accordance with the statutory provisions on data protection.If you provide us with personal or company-related data of your own accord, we will not use, process or pass on this data beyond the scope permitted by law or specified by you in a declaration of consent. Furthermore, we only pass on your data to external service providers if this is necessary for the processing of the contract and they have agreed to the corresponding confidentiality and due diligence provisions.Furthermore, we only pass on your data if we are obliged to do so by law or by official or court orders.
- Information, deletion and correction
Users have the following rights as data subjects vis-à-vis the data controller:Right of information:
You may request confirmation from the controller as to whether personal data concerning you are being processed by us.If such processing is taking place, you may request information from the controller about the following:
- the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
- the categories of personal data which are processed;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been or will be disclosed;
- the planned duration of the storage of the personal data concerning you or, if concrete information on this is not possible, criteria for determining the storage duration;
- the existence of a right to rectification or erasure of personal data concerning you, a right to restriction of processing by the controller or a right to object to such processing;
- the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
- any available information on the origin of the data, if the personal data are not collected from the data subject;
- the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and – at least in these cases – meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing for the data subject. At this point, it is pointed out that Cosmetic Cell Concept AG does not implement any automated decision-making processes.You have the right to request information about whether the personal data concerning you is transferred to a third country or to an international organization.Right to rectificationYou have a right to rectification and/or completion vis-à-vis the data controller, insofar as the personal data processed concerning you is incorrect or incomplete. The controller shall make the correction without undue delay.Right to restriction of processingUnder the following conditions, you may request the restriction of the processing of personal data concerning you:
- if you contest the accuracy of the personal data concerning you for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- the processing is unlawful and you object to the erasure of the personal data and request instead the restriction of the use of the personal data;
- the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need them for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims, or
- if you have objected to the processing in the public interest or in the legitimate interest of the controller and it has not yet been determined whether the controller’s legitimate grounds override your grounds.If the processing of personal data concerning you has been restricted, such data may – apart from being stored – only be processed with your consent or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of an important public interest of the Union or a Member State.If the restriction of processing has been restricted in accordance with the above-mentioned conditions, you will be informed by the controller before the restriction is lifted.
Right to deletion
a) Obligation to delete
You may request the controller to delete the personal data concerning you without undue delay, and the controller is obliged to delete such data without undue delay, if one of the following reasons applies:
- The personal data concerning you are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
- You withdraw your consent on which the processing was based and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
- You object to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing.
- The personal data concerning you have been processed unlawfully.
- The deletion of the personal data concerning you is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation under Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject.
b) Information to third parties
If the controller has made the personal data concerning you public and is obliged to erase it, it shall take reasonable measures, including technical measures, having regard to the available technology and the cost of implementation, to inform data controllers which process the personal data that you, as the data subject, have requested that they erase all links to or copies or replications of such personal data.
The right to erasure does not exist insofar as the processing is necessary to
- to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
- for compliance with a legal obligation which requires processing under Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject, or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
- For reasons of public interest in the field of public health;
- for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims.
Right to information
If you have asserted the right to rectification, erasure or restriction of processing against the controller, the controller is obliged to notify all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this rectification or erasure of the data or restriction of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
You have the right to be informed about these recipients by the data controller.
Right to data portability
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to the controller in a structured, common and machine-readable format. In addition, you have the right to transmit this data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to whom the personal data was provided, provided that
- the processing is based on consent or on the preparation or performance of a contract, and
- the processing is carried out with the help of automated procedures.
In exercising this right, you also have the right to obtain that the personal data concerning you be transferred directly from one controller to another controller, insofar as this is technically feasible. Freedoms and rights of other persons must not be affected by this.
The right to data portability does not apply to processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller.
Right of objection
You have the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you which is carried out in the public or legitimate interest of the controller; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions.
The controller shall no longer process the personal data concerning you unless it can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
If the personal data concerning you is processed for the purpose of direct marketing, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of such marketing; this also applies to profiling, insofar as it is related to such direct marketing.
If you object to processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data concerning you will no longer be processed for these purposes.
You have the possibility, in connection with the use of information society services, to exercise your right to object by means of automated procedures using technical specifications.
Right to revoke the declaration of consent under data protection law
You have the right to revoke your declaration of consent under data protection law at any time. The revocation of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
Right to complain to a supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement, if you consider that the processing of personal data relating to you infringes relevant legal provisions.
The supervisory authority to which the complaint has been filed shall inform the complainant of the status and results of the complaint, including the possibility of a judicial remedy.
- Encrypted payment transactions on this website
If there is an obligation to transmit your payment data to us (e.g. account number in the case of direct debit authorization) after the conclusion of a contract with costs, this data is required for payment processing.If the payment is processed via the payment portal Stripe, it applies that this is an offer of the American Stripe Inc. is for the processing of payments. Stripe is certified under both the EU-American and the Swiss-American Privacy Shield and thus guarantees appropriate data protectionPayment transactions via common means of payment (Visa/MasterCard, etc., direct debit) are carried out exclusively via an encrypted SSL or TLS connection. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from “http://” to “https://” and by the lock symbol in your browser line.With encrypted communication, your payment data that you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
- Data Security
We will keep your data secure and therefore take all reasonable measures to protect your data from loss, access, misuse or alteration. Our employees and contractual partners who have access to your data are contractually bound to secrecy and compliance with data protection regulations. In some cases, it will be necessary for us to pass your requests to companies affiliated with us. In these cases, too, your data will be treated confidentially.
To facilitate the use of our website, we use so-called cookies. “Cookies” are small pieces of information that are temporarily stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive and are necessary for you to use our website. Thus, the information contained in the cookies is used to control the session, in particular to improve navigation and enable a high degree of user-friendliness of a website. The cookies we use do not store any person-specific information. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. You can avoid this by changing the settings of your browser. You can remove cookies stored on your PC at any time by deleting the temporary Internet files (browser bar “Tools-Internet Options”). Deactivating cookies may mean that you cannot use all the functions of our portal. Here you can also find the instructions on how to delete cookies for Internet Explorer https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/kb/278835 and Mozilla https://support.mozilla.org/de/kb/cookies-loeschen-daten-von-websites-entfernen?redirectlocale=de&redirectslug=Cookies+lC3B6schen.
- Google Analytics
The website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie (browser type/version, operating system used, referrer URL, websites previously visited, IP address, time of server request) about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. In the event that IP anonymization is activated on our website, however, your IP address will be truncated beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data from Google.You can prevent the installation of cookies by making the appropriate settings in your browser software; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of this website to their full extent. By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.For more information about the web analytics service used, please visit the website of Google Analytics. Instructions on how to prevent the processing of their data by the web analytics service can be found at http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
- Facebook plugins
- Pinterest plugin
- Google Maps
You can reach our data protection officer, Colette C. Camenisch, MD, at email@example.com.
Cosmetic Cell Concept AG